Friday, February 12, 2010

Recess Time!!!!!

Well, at least I am calling it recess.

I am keeping two grandchildren for a few days and I realize that trying to stick to my diet....uhhh....."change my eating habits".....when they are here is not easy.

I can avoid chocolate milk when it is not in the house. It is amazing how fast the KIDS go through a half-gallon of chocolate milk. They must be getting plenty of calcium!!!

Not eating Goldfish and Animal Crackers and cookies and ice cream and.....well, you get the idea..... is easy when they are not in the house. But we HAVE to have them here for the KIDS!!!

So I am hereby declaring a recess. At least until after the kids have gone home.

And it may just take several days to "clean up" everything that is in the house that I shouldn't have or it will just haunt me for weeks!!!!

More in a few days.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment