Saturday, April 10, 2010

Add a little humor to your life!

Rember how they used to have cartoons at the beginning of the movies (that cost you a whole $1.25 to see)? Well, I know that at times these comments can get boring. So....to reward you for sticking with me and reading everything, I am going to add a little humor to the end of each post. Believe me, it will be different each time and I think will be worth wading through what I have to say.

I'm still here and working on the weight.

I did manage to dump the cheese salad after I ate a few bites for breakfast. Hey! Cold pizza with red peppers, jalapenos and garlic bread is great for breakfast! Puts hair on your chest!!!

I took a bite of the chicken salad but it had a bit of a country "twang" to it and when I looked at it, it seemed to be growing hair. Can chicken salad grow hair? Anyway, I fed it to the dogs. At least they already have hair and probably won't grow feathers.

So for lunch I went to the fridge and reached for the cheese salad......and it wasn't there. I remembered putting it in the waste basket and even went so far as to look in. Yep. There it was. I was tempted but then I realized that I would have to confess here and that was a little too much even for me.

So, all the leftovers are now gone. Oh, well, back to eating right.

I have lost three more pounds. I am now down to 247.5. Almost back to where I was when I showed "Grandma" how much I loved her by eating as much of her food as I could.

I haven't been able to mow like I want to. I am out of gas and I just can not figure out where to get some more. Nobody sells lawnmower gas anymore. They just have car gas. Now isn't that something!!!

I have been eating better and less, though so that is a good thing. And in this beautiful weather, I am spending a lot of time with my bees so that is getting me SOME exercise.

The next two weekends I have jobs in Dallas that are both stressful and exhausting. I will exercise enough those two weekends to make up for the next month. The problem is that we basicly eat junk when we do those jobs. I'll try to do better.

Until next time....thanks for listening. I'd love to hear from some of you and I'd love to have a couple of you join me in my misery.....uhh.....efforts to get healthy.

Now....for the part that you have all been waiting for:

This is simply too much of a time-saver not to share it with you:

How to clean the toilet!

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid!

4. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash" and "rinse."

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the house and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean!!!

That's OK. You don't have to thank me!!!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment