Saturday, October 17, 2009

I was a BAAAD Boy!!!

Chinese Food. That's my downfall. I could eat hot and spicy General Tsoe's Chicken cold for breakfast!!!! Fortunately, Donna likes Chinese food, too. Not as much as I do, but it's our favorite food.

Well, the Chinese Buffet in town has changed hands and everybody was talking about how much better it is now. So, we go check it out. And it is a buffet. I think you can tell where this is headed.

I actually didn't eat as much as I wanted, but I was pretty satisfied.

I guess I did ok throughout the day, though, because I was at 246.5 this morning.

Time to get outside and clean up the barn. I have bee stuff stacked everywhere and it looks like a trash pile. Then I have a class reunion to shoot tonight so I don't have a lot of time before I have to leave for that.

Tomorrow.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment